Tuesday, September 20, 2011

October Arts Alive!

Hello, Hopefully fall is treating everyone well. Lisa and I are enjoying life while keeping up with the garden and the nice evening light. I have been working to finish a series of mixed media pieces and a large oil landscape! Hope to hear from friends, family, and strangers soon!! If you are in the area please stop by my studio for October Arts Alive, there will be live music and refreshments provided! Ill let the poster tell the story...


until next time...
Yuma Lynch
Fall 2011
Arcata Ca

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is here with beautiful light and blue misty morning dawns in arcata, always my favorite time of year. A busy fabulous October first for you and your ladylove, enjoy. I am so excited to view the new Trinidad rendition and the other mix media delights! Positive vibes, love and light to you.

    ReplyDelete